Friday, July 15, 2011

Soak it Up!

Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We have plans tomorrow to float the Comal River with the family. Always a good time! Sunday we'll get caught up on around the house stuff and maybe take our beloved pooch to his favorite dog park. Also being the food lover I am, I've promised myself I'd try at least one new eatery every week. So maybe tonight?!

Summer Lovin Ensemble:
1. Floral Straw Fedora - Tillys
2. Braided Sandles - Tillys
3. Eyelet Diamond Cover Up - Anthro
4. Pink Frill Bikini - TOPSHOP
5. Genre Aviator Sunglasses - Juicy

Have a beautiful weekend and soak up the things that make your heart sing.

xoxo

Christina 
Oh and P.S. wear lots of sunscreen! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christina. Love that swimsuit. The color is fantastic!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love your little round up! So chic and summery :)

    ReplyDelete