Monday, July 25, 2011

Lace & Business


Monday has made it's way back into our lives and with it comes a whole week full of creations, productivity and success. Right? Well I for one am feeling pretty excited about the possibilities that come with this fresh new week. I wrapped up some projects last week and have some fun new projects I'm working on this week. And am excited to show them here soon!

I just love the above outfit. It's professional yet comfy and super feminine. A lace skirt is on my 'must get before the summer's over' list.

1. Blue Blouse {Anthropologie} 2. Heart Necklace {Anthropologie} 3. Laura Lace Mini Skirt {Net-A-Porter} 4. Tan Braided Waist Belt {Dorothy Perkins} 5. Tan Ballet Flats {Tory Burch via SimplySoles.com} 6. Tan Ruffle Leather Bag {via DaWanda}

Have a beautiful week pretties!!
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Such a great look! ...and I'm seriously considering that blouse. And the skirt. ;)

    ReplyDelete