Thursday, April 28, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Now that I'm a new gardener {new meaning my little vegetable/herb garden has been in for three weeks}, I am inspired by all the expert gardeners out there and their creatively beautiful and vibrantly colorful gardens. Check out these creative gardening ideas:



Check out the next three DREAM gardens. So amazing - beautiful - dreamy, delicious, the list goes on and on.



And now here's a close up of my little garden.


As you can see, my herbs and veggies are actually growing and looking quite happy at the moment. I must say, I'm a proud garden momma!

Here's a list of what's currently in my garden bed: zucchini, eggplant, chives, sweet potatoes, bell peppers, cayenne pepper, basil, mint, tomatoes, okra and I might plant some new zealand spinach as apparently it's too late for regular ol' spinach...


Credits: {Each Image Grouping From Left to Right} Wine Box Garden: lldesignblog.com, Pipe Hanging Garden: sooqueeugosto.blogspot.com, Paint Can Garden: ewainthegarden.blogspot.com, Gutter Garden: juneauempire.com, Patio Framing Garden, garden-photos-com.photoshelter.com, Raised Beds with Trellis: garden-photos-com.photoshelter.com, Wood Fenced Garden: Unknown, last but not least is my garden.

1 comment:

  1. My dream is to have a garden - tough to manage in the concrete jungles of NYC. Thanks for the green inspo!

    ReplyDelete