Friday, April 15, 2011

Dreaming of a Garden

The plan this weekend is to finally finalize my garden. I've been preparing the ground for the past few weeks and this Saturday I will put in the last little bit of native soil along with a layer of compost. Then on Sunday I'll pick up my little babies and plant them! Growing up, I always had a deep love for nature but never really had the patience for yard work. Now as an adult, I'm happy to say that planting my flowers, plants and preparing my garden this year has been a wonderfully therapeutic and humbling experience. I've even grown to love the smell of dirt. I'm looking forward to falling more in love with gardening and am excited about reaping the rewards. More pictures to come {hopefully of actual living plants}.


Carrots, Basil & Organic Seeds from Cubits. The darling Garden Bench Twine Dispenser from Frog Goes To Market.

Wish me luck!

Have a beautiful weekend.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment