Thursday, December 8, 2011

Recent Work {Vintage Circus Birthday Invitations}

 
 
 
 
 

I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week has flown by like no other. I've been working like an elf on some holiday projects and have taught a few extra classes this week which might be the reason for the time speeding by. Above is a recent project I wrapped up and sent out yesterday. The above vintage circus themed invitations are for a 3 and 4 year old birthday party. So cute! I had such a great time working with the client on this project and we both really love the way it turned out! It was fun working and playing with vintage muted tones. And I especially loved illustrating the custom hand drawn images which I think add such a playfulness to the over all design.

xoxo
Christina

Due to a large interest in the vintage circus invitations, this design is now available for order in the Twig & Lily Shop. If you're interested in custom designed stationery, please contact me here. I'd love to work with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment