Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite 'Christmas' Things


Hi There! I've been sort of M.I.A on the blog this week due to last minute orders and such. But I'm back and ready to share a few of my favorite Christmas things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. It's truly my favorite holiday, hands down. I love the music, the cheer, the sparkle, the meaning, the candy canes, dare I say brown paper packages tied up with strings? I did! I could go on and on. Tonight I'm making peppermint bark and then we're headed to meet the family we've adopted this Christmas.

Blessings to you friends!
Christina

Images: Peppermint Hot Chocolate {Ezra Pound Cake} Glitter Birds {Pottery Barn} Ornaments {Bower Power Blog} Japanese Tape {Unknown} Vintage Ornaments {Country Living} Sparkly Nude Manicure {Nomadic D. Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment