Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let's Steal Away to Isla Mujeres

One of my beautiful friends and her husband own and manage three gorgeous vacation rental properties on the island of Isla Mujeres and in light of Cinco de Mayo, I thought I'd feature today's post around these dream vacation homes. Sigh, I want to be there right now.
------


Mexico has so many beautiful destination spots and Isla Mujeres is definitely one of them. Located just eight miles across the Bahia de Mujeres (Bay of Women) from Cancun, Isla Mujeres is only 5 miles long and half a mile wide at its widest point. This little island has all the charm and tranquil atmosphere that you would want from a wonderfully relaxing beach vacation. 




YES I'm ready for a vacation! 


Vacation homes via Isla Home Services


Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment