Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Recent Work {Modern Under the Sea Birthday Party Invitations}


I've been seeing a trend this summer of kiddie pool and splash pad parties for first and second birthdays. And I've been privileged to be able to design a number of fun custom invitations for some splash parties. For this particular birthday party, we decided on a contemporary under the sea theme and I'm so happy with how fun and fresh the design turned out to be. The invitation was paired with a rustic sandy kraft envelope and a fun whimsical under the sea surprise on the back.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable--wonderful design! I will have to keep you in mind for future events with Addison! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I'd LOVE to do some designs for little sweet Addison.

      Delete