Thursday, March 29, 2012

Currently Craving...Chocolate


Oddly enough, I haven't had too many cravings during my pregnancy and in general chocolate hasn't been on that short list of cravings. But today, I'm definitely feeling that sneaky chocolate craving coming on. Besides being decadent and delicious, I've always found chocolate to be quite beautiful. Which I think is displayed delightfully in the chocolate images above. Dark chocolate is my go too as its pure, rich and never disappoints in the decadent department. Look at those chocolate chip muffins! I'm going to tackle the recipe this week.

Guinness Chocolate Cake {Design Sponge} Salted Chocolate Caramel Lollipops {Amy Atlas} Chocolate Ice Cream {Matheus Photo} Chocolate Chip Muffins {My Baking Addiction}

No comments:

Post a Comment