Monday, January 2, 2012

A Beautiful New Year


2011 was an amazing year. I grew Twig & Lily to where it is today, became a better teacher, a better student and was blessed with the news that we are expecting our first child. Now that I am saying goodbye and thank you to last year, I'm so looking forward to the promise that 2012 holds. 

My only resolution is to strive to be the best version of myself I can be. Even though that affirmation is short and sweet, it encompasses so much....

In 2012 I want to live more and love more that means taking more time to soak up nature and savor great food, read good books, practice yoga daily in one way or another even if it’s taking in 5 deliciously mindful breaths, I want to continue to teach and touch lives through yoga, continue to grow Twig & Lily and to meet many more lovely clients in the process, and to work smarter in the process, I want to laugh more {particularly at myself}, dance more, sing more and to see the world through pure loving eyes. 

Above all else, this year, in just a few shorts months, my husband and I will be blessed with our first child. My heart swells with the promise of happiness and fulfillment that being a parent will bring. 2012 you are going to be so amazingly blessed and I can feel the immense promise that you hold.

To all of you, I wish you a new year filled with abundant blessings, happiness, love, success vibrancy and a life well lived!

Happy New Year!
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment