Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Style {Warm & Cozy}

I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st! This past summer and fall have just flown by. But I'm very excited that the Christmas season is now in full swing. After all it is the most wonderful time of the year!  And so, I was inspired to put together a little warm and cozy style inspiration. I'm totally in love with over sized sweaters, horizontal stripes and stretchy warm fabrics for the winter. It just makes me want to snuggle up with a warm cup of chai tea or something of the sort.

1. Sweater {Asos} 2. Jeans {David Kahn, Nordstrom} 3. Earrings {Modcloth} Booties {Plenty of Tracy Reese 'Jocoby' Boot, Nordstrom}

xoxo
Christina

P.S. Check out yesterdays giveaway post below and enter to win $70 worth of holiday cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment