Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lavender Day Dreams


I find lavender to be so very magnificent. It touches 3 out of the 5 senses and I can't seem to resist any product, food or beverage that uses this magic herb as an ingredient. Lavender's beautiful to the eye, aromatic to the nose and delicious to the taste buds. I have a long "to cook" list and lavender lemon cookies are at the top of that list. Yum! I kind of feel like Bubba Gump with this post but instead of shrimp it's lavender! Cue the Bubba  Gump voice - lavender cake, lavender ice cream, lavender tea, lavender soap, lavender buds....... Do any of you have this lavender infatuation issue?

Credits: ice cream {Margaret Joy via Bird and Banner} cake {You Are My Fave Parties} tea {Food & Wine} soap {Etsy Shop, Elegant Rose Boutique} buds {Style Me Pretty}

xoxo
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I love lavender. I always use it when I get massages! And I love that cake!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete